top of page

Group

Public·11 members

Skyrim Nude Armor Mod ##HOT##

Cleaned out a few camps of forsworn (I don't understand how this camp managed to spawn 100% female forsworn, it was like 10 females and two were pregnant o.O), and it worked pretty well. Note that the underwear did not show up under their armor - so if you did an upskirt (surprisingly easy with forsworn armor) they were nude, but once you removed the armor they had the underwear from this mod on. I didn't have issues with script latency or any behavior that seemed like a mod conflict, which I was a bit surprised by tbh.

Skyrim Nude Armor Mod

So... for my modlist, this would be a "yes". I generally use nevernude bodies anyways, but was looking into underwear mods both so I could use nude bodies, and because a few of my mods (bijin, males of skyrim) come with nude bodies and this seemed like an easier answer than trying to replace every body they come with with a nevernude variation :P (I mean, I don't INTEND for jenassa to lose her armor but when you're playing with outfit management things happen, y'know?)

If your goal is to make sure there's no genitalia in your game, ever, you should just use the nevernude version of the body mod you like. Literally all of them have one, some like CBBE have multiple options. For STEP and the guides hosted here I think that would be the safest option, if a body replacer is ever wanted.If your goal is m'mersion, and to be able to have nudity in some scenarios but not others, then this mod may suit your purposes.

I merged two normal maps, one was created by Render and the other was created by alwa201, into a normal one under their approvals to match with my Bodybuilder Naked Armor mod. This armor has built muscles with tracing this map so if you install the map after installing the armor mod then you can see your more muscular character.

Adult mods are some of the most popular ones available. There are mods which can make your character nude, add skimpy outfits or just change the general appearance of the characters whether it makes them have more curves or softer skin.

CBBE is a core mod that is required for a lot of other Skyrim mods to work. What it does is replaces the default vanilla female body shape to one that is fully customisable through the body slide tool. Upon installation, there are 3 nude options available for the mod as well as 3 underwear options. The mod allows you to change the body shape of characters to whatever you want.

This mod adds a new craftable armor set for the female character which can be found under the Ebony & Jewellery categories. There are 3 different versions, which are Heavy, Light and Cloth. The Merta Black Rose Armor provides support for both UNP and CBBE which are body shape modifications which have both been covered in this list already.

I don't use the mods for that purpose. I use it because it makes the characters' faces and skin look better and there are a lot of armor mods made for the specific body shapes. And I use the non nude versions when available.

The physics allow for the breasts and butt of your character and npc's to bounce and move with animations/armor/clothing made for this mod. Textures made for CBBE will work with this mod as well, allowing for a wide range of options.

If you want a skin for men with a working penis, get Schlongs of Skyrim. This will apply to male characters including yourself (as female nudes will apply to female player characters). The schlong is flaccid and moves about realistically, gets hard and soft where appropriate, very realistic. You need this if you want to see intercourse obviously.

If you're playing as a female character, you may strip down at any time and ogle her lovely curves in third person. Or whether you are male or female in the game, you can strip your follower. When you get Lydia (or any other hot cunt follower), it's a nice perk. But followers have a default armor set that can't be adjusted (when you talk to them to access their inventory). Save before you do this, or take away all essential items from her inventory first.

You can reload a save to return your loyal naked follower back to a useful state. Or you can probably just give her a new weapon and she'll stop being publicly indecent and put the default armor back on. 350c69d7ab

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page