top of page

Group

Public·11 members

Sadie Jean - Locksmith

LYRICS:This is the last song I'll write about youI need to move on, I think you do tooYou were all that I wantedYou know that you still are'Cause I've been alright, yeah, but you showed me betterI know that we're changingBut nothing feels differentI'm breaking the silence to sayIf in ten years timeI'm still on your mindWould you call andSay you want this?No matter where we areYou still have my heart'Cause I locked itAnd I promiseYou're the locksmithWe said forever and said it too soon (said it too soon)At least now I know, nobody feels like you do (nobody feels like you do)You were all that I wantedYou know that you still areI'm breaking the silence to sayIf in ten years timeI'm still on your mindWould you call andSay you want this?No matter where we areYou still have my heart'Cause I locked itAnd I promiseYou're the locksmithYou're the one that I can see me growing old withBuild a house I see it now you plant me rosesAnd everything we dreamed about came into focusHere's to hopin'If in ten years timeI'm still on your mindCould you call andSay you want this?No matter where we areYou still have my heart'Cause I locked itAnd I promiseYou're the locksmith

Sadie Jean - Locksmith

Get lyrics of Sadie jean locksmith song you love. List contains Sadie jean locksmith song lyrics of older one songs and hot new releases. Get known every word of your favorite song or start your own karaoke party tonight :-).

"Locksmith" by Sadie Jean is a song about a person who has moved on from a past relationship, but still holds a strong emotional attachment to their former partner. The lyrics suggest that the singer has accepted that the relationship is over and that they need to let go, but they also acknowledge that their feelings for the other person are still present.The chorus asks the former partner if, in ten years' time, they would still be thinking about the singer and if they would want to rekindle their relationship. The singer implies that their heart is still locked and they have given the "locksmith" key to their former partner. They hope that their partner could still share the same desire as they do, even if they are separated by distance or time.The verse reflects on how the singer came to this point, realizing that they said "forever" too soon, and that nobody feels the way their former partner does. They reference the house that they see themselves growing old in and planting roses, which may represent the dreams they shared and the future that they had planned together.Overall, the song showcases the conflicting emotions that can come with the end of a relationship - the desire to move on, but also the hope that the door remains open. The use of the metaphor of the locksmith highlights the idea that the singer has given the power to unlock their heart back to their former partner, suggesting that they are open to the possibility of a future together. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page