top of page

Group

Public·13 members

Love At The Christmas Contest ((FREE))

A young woman enters a Christmas tree decorating contest to honor the memory of her mother, only to discover that the competition includes her recently-widowed high school sweetheart, and his adorable 10-year-old daughter.

Love at the Christmas Contest

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2uiPrv&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0Xjyx3W3XEEW052lba8cwp

Besides this, the team also filmed scenes at the Tulsa Garden Center at Woodward Park, which stood as the town square in the movie. The historical place on South Peoria Avenue is famous for the exquisite architecture that lends itself to the vibrant and blissful ambiance of the scenes. The most pivotal scenes of the contest in the story were shot at the POSTOAK Lodge & Retreat.

Actor Ross Jirgl appears in the role of David Mitchell. Mitchell seems to be playing Angie's love interest in the movie. He looks equally impressive in the trailer, and Jirgl and Cope make for a wonderful onscreen couple. The actor has previously been a part of several other films like My One True Love, Bodyguard Seduction, and Love Map, to name a few.

The official preview of Love at the Christmas Contest, which was released by GAC Family on October 31, 2022, offers a peek into Angie and David's adorable love story. The preview has a lighthearted tone that fans of GAC's other holiday films, such as Catering Christmas and Destined at Christmas, will certainly love. Viewers can expect a breezy romcom full of heartwarming moments.

The story is one of romance, sentiment and feel-good Christmas spirit. In it, Angie, played by Samantha Cope, takes part in her hometown's annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony, in part to honor her mother, who passed away less than a year earlier. Jirgl plays David, a widower and single dad of Gabby, played by Eliza Donaghy. And wouldn't you know it, David is Angie's high school sweetheart, and he and Gabby enter the contest, too.

The movie has drama, humor and some twists and turns. "I think it's very relatable, part of it is, do you take the risk or play it safe? ... It's a Christmas movie, and there's a reason why people love Christmas. It's such a warm, nostalgic time of year."

"I love when I get eight pages of sides before an audition," Jirgle said. "I get to dig into this thing, create this character, that's the joy for me. ... It's the level of preparation that I always loved."

The locations were ok, but not many of them. I assume this was a small budget movie and they couldn't afford a better known lead actress and actor. The pair have no chemistry and that makes this production look like an amateur stage play, directed by someone with no directing experience. The best actors were the supporting ones, stand outs Triana Browne and Colleen Elizabeth Miller.The script - plot and dialog are bad, snooze material starting with the tree decorating contest which was boring. If the script and direction were better it could have helped this movie and the actors. I wasn't looking for an award winning production, just something that doesn't look like a B/C level movie.

When I heard GAC had come along and was presenting itself as a clear, family-friendly alternative to all the wokeness going on at Hallmark these days, I was happy about it. I still am.And it's only natural that it would take some time to get up to speed with the casts and scripts and crews necessary to make good movies, so I cut them some slack. You have to walk before you can run.This, then, is one of those fledgling efforts.High school boyfriend, a widower with an adorable and precocious daughter is in town for the holidays. Paths cross with a nursery owner who's recently lost her mom. She enters a tree decorating contest to honor her, only to discover the ex and daughter have entered too.Commence bonding, near-miss episodes of physical affection, misunderstanding and resolution.The lead actress is sweet, but the male model lead is a little stiff, and there is little chemistry between them. Daughter is adorable, and the requisite relationship-pushing best friend has some good moments as well.The theme of the decorating contest is the meaning of Christmas. Not to give anything away, but Charlie Brown knew something these people don't.I guess there's still a gap between family friendly and Christian themes.A so-so effort, but I would still encourage them to continue their noble quest.

I liked this one more than I expected to, but it took me a long time to get into it. Over the top sitcom acting, never-ending background music and a contest that in NO way could actually take place as presented were almost too much to bear, but in the end it won me over.

The Full House alum, former Hallmark star, and alleged rudest celebrity JoJo Siwa has ever met told the Wall Street Journal that her new tenure at the Great American Family channel will include a slate of Christmas movies that won't focus on LGBTQ love stories.

"My heart wants to tell stories that have more meaning and purpose and depth behind them," Bure told the Journal of the move. "I knew that the people behind Great American Family were Christians that love the Lord and wanted to promote faith programming and good family entertainment."

As the contest heats up with five further Christmas-themed challenges, the town and state become enthralled by the battle of wits and skill. Soon Lara and Ben realize they have far more in common than a love of Christmas. And far more at stake. Will their competition stand in the way of falling in love?

HOLIDAY HIDEAWAYStreaming Thursday, Nov. 24Carly is the queen of holiday celebrations, but her mistletoe misstep sends her running to a holiday hideaway that teaches her the importance of family, forgiveness and fighting for love; Camille Winbush, Vivica A Fox, Leonard Earl Howze and Rodney Van Johnson star.

FIT FOR CHRISTMASAiring Sunday, Dec. 4 at 8:30 pmThis is the holiday tale of Audrey (Amanda Kloots), an enthusiastic, Christmas-obsessed fitness instructor teaching classes at her beloved, financially beleaguered community center in quaint Mistletoe, Mont. She begins a holiday romance with a charming, mysterious businessman (Paul Greene), complicating his plans to turn the center into a more financially profitable resort property. Kloots co-wrote the film and serves as executive producer.

MUST LOVE CHRISTMASAiring Sunday, Dec. 11 at 9 pmA renowned romance novelist (Liza Lapira) famous for her Christmas-themed books finds herself snowbound in the charming town of Cranberry Falls. There, she unexpectedly becomes involved in a love triangle with her childhood crush (Nathan Witte) and a reporter (Neal Bledsoe) determined to interview her to save his dying magazine.

COUNTRY ROADS CHRISTMASStreaming Sunday, Nov. 27The daughter of a country singer finds forgiveness and love when she loses her job at a record label and is urged to reunite with her famous father as his road manager; Bailey Chase, Lanie McAuley and Bo Yokely star.

A CHRISTMAS STORY CHRISTMASStreaming Thursday, Nov. 17Ralphie returns to the house on Cleveland Street to deliver his kids a magical Christmas like the one he had growing up. With the same attention-to-real-life tone of the first, Ralphie reconnects with childhood friends, reconciles the passing of his Old Man and sows the seeds for the origins of the beloved holiday classic; Peter Billingsley, Erinn Hayes, Ian Petrella, Zack Ward, Scott Schwartz and R.D. Robb star.

THE DOG DAYS OF CHRISTMASAiring Friday, Nov. 11 at 8 pmWhile visiting her family during Christmastime, Annie Blake (Georgia Flood) decides to help three stray dogs get adopted before heading back into her career working for a global non-profit. But when she runs into local veterinarian, Dylan Hawkes (Ezekiel Simat), her old high school debate partner, they team up to save an animal rescue. Ultimately, Annie discovers that finding love, and making a difference in the world, can happen right at home.

A CHRISTMAS TO TREASUREAiring Friday, Dec. 16 at 8 pmThe passing of beloved Ms. Marley reunites six estranged friends for one final hometown holiday treasure hunt. As the search unfolds and fond childhood memories are relived, sparks fly between Austin Craig (Taylor Frey) and his former best friend Everett Matthews (Kyle Dean Massey). The gang find the hidden treasure before the city has the chance to turn the Marley house into a holiday resort but the blossoming holiday romance between Austin and Everett may turn out to be the greatest Christmastime treasure of all.

CHRISTMAS IN THE PINESAiring Saturday, Nov. 5 at 7 pmAs an up-and-coming magazine writer and a successful architect battle over ownership of an idyllic Christmas cottage, they soon discover that their cozy holiday getaway may not be the only thing they love; Jillian Murray and Dean Geyer star.

CHRISTMAS LUCKY CHARMAiring Sunday, Nov. 20 at 7 pmEvery boyfriend Jessica has had found the love of his life right after he dated her. Just as Jessica leans into her unlucky love life and swears off dating for the Christmas season, a handsome gallery owner moves in across the street; Sugenja Sri and Adrian Spencer star.

I thank Cardinal Tolentino for the presentation of this initiative, which has the merit of giving a voice to the young, nurturing their creativity. For this reason, I am grateful to the Gravissimum Educationis Foundation, which inspires this network and has proposed the Christmas Contest; and the Ausilia Association, which works to increase opportunities for young people and has decided to support this project. And this year too I am pleased to meet you, young singers and musicians, who have decided to participate in the Contest. Inspired by the event of Christmas, it aims to promote the values of life, love and peace. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page